Four Rivers Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Four Rivers Software Systems Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Rivers Software Systems

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview takes place initially with a recruiter calling you to see if there is a skillset match. After that you interview with the hiring manager over the phone and if that goes well, then you interview via Skype instead of an onsite interview. The interview process is rather long, but you do get the opportunity to speak with some others you would be working with should you accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions perse, you need to fit their "mold"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is a little lengthy, but for good reason. The majority are done through web conference. Very detailed questions and about 5-6 interviews before the decision has been made. Interviews are with hiring manager, HR, peer and Senior Management.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was introduced to the position through a recruiter. The recruiter handled getting my resume and information to the correct people. Two face-to-face interviews were conducted with a total of four people; the manager, the senior analyst, an analyst and the CIO. The interviews lasted about 3 hours for the first and 2 hours for the second. The interview was one on one with each person for the majority and towards the end you spoke with both interviewers, but for a much shorter period of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was handled through the recruiter, so it was pretty easy. Make sure you get the salary that you need going in.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems.

Interview

Interview process is long and tedious. Everyone must interview you. They use Skype for the interviews and then you go into a black hole.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't take any offer from this company

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems.

Interview

"Recruiting Process" consists of at least 2 phone interviews by HR followed by video conferences with equals, hiring manager, senior managers and CEO. The entire process took almost 4 weeks! The use of video calls made it feel like they look for a specific "type", "age", "hair color", etc. Definitely got the impression they target lowest cost best fit, not experienced professionals. Also appears the CEO is heavily involved across the board (micro-management).

Interview Questions

• What was the most frustrating for you in your last position?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Four Rivers Software Systems in October 2011.

Interview

They use Skype to interview, and record the interview. Keep this in mind while interviewing, and that people you do not know will be reviewing it.

They also share the file with the recruiter. You may want to ask about this beforehand to get an idea of their real corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your last employer and why you left.   1 Answer