Fox's Pizza Den Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox's Pizza Den

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Pretty easy, if they like you in the 15 minute face-face they will have you in again to see how you work with the team. The team is pretty easy to get along with and they all chip in to teach you a little bit about how things work at the store and what is expected of you.

Interview Questions

• What your weakest quality?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den.

Interview

I asked if they were hiring,the cashier didn't get a chance,to speak when the owner said no but told her to get me an application to fill out,she came back and,the G.M. said yes they are hiring(owner is NOT involved in any of that),filled out application and was hired on the spot w/no questions asked by G.M..Very unprofessional honestly.

Interview Questions

• When can you start   1 Answer
    • I put my requested of $9.50hly on application and he asked if thats correct,said no problem with your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den (Kennett Square, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

It took three times of asking if there were positions opened and each time they came up with a different response. They gave the inclination that the real reason why was not being honest. An employer who lies why a driver is leaving

Interview Questions

• Pay offer was poor, all they asked for was driver's license, registration, insurance card. Standard, Can you work theses days?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den (Harrisonburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a two fold process. Both are in person, not lengthy and pleasant. Because Fox's Pizza Den is a family owned franchise operation, the whole hiring process has a family-oriented feel to it. Just be yourself and let your resume speak for itself. The time spent in the interview is short and the questions are easy to understand and answer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question ever asked was, "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frostburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fox's Pizza Den (Frostburg, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was friendly and brief, asked about the details of myself, a copy of my drivers license, a copy of my proof of Insurance, and a brief background of my criminal history, asked what my charges were and what the circumstances were behind the charges. Asked why I had gaps in my work history. Would I be willing to work a swing shift.

Interview Questions

• What is your address?   1 Answer
    • Can you lift up to 25 pounds?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a reliable vehicle?   1 Answer
    • Is your insurance up to date and current?   1 Answer