KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fractal Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 590 of over 590 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fractal

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

It was went nice more of scenario based questions, few queries for each question they will ask example and queries and they will check on logical thinking level and communication. Will focus on general also

Interview Questions
  • Sql queries like find the highest salary
    Answer Question

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

Phone interview on call with team lead followed by question and answer round. Total 10 questions were asked , one by one, core Python based questions. Some algorithsm based questions. Call with HR with behav. questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

Interviewer was negative from the first question asking why do you want to change the company, i will not take your technical interview until you tell me this. I was postive in my answer but still.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

It went well the interviewer made me comfortable and overall it was a good experience. When I got stuck in any question the interviewer tried to boost my confidence and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Where you can use data analysis in Mining?

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

After clearing their qualifying test, I had a technical round, followed by managerial round and then one more technical round. I am still in the limbo. No response from the HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

Total 5 Rounds : 1 Online exam covering basic python and Machine learning problems 2 Technical Interviews 1 Managerial Interview / Discussion with Head of Data Science 1 Culture Fit Round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fractal

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

Worst ever interview in my entire career. Why do they waste candidates time if you want to hire with specific requirements?? DevOps is huge field and no one is expert in everything. The interviewer guy considered himself as a owner, with rude behaviour, was not even ready to listen to my primary intro and started asking any random questions which he was known. Confused person with biased mentality has no ethics and manners how to talk with a engineers could not even continue for 10 minutes, might be he had to leave for some personal urgent work. Very toxic person for such a good organisation. I think if you call yourself equal opportunity employer, you should not keep a person or panel that decides according to the candidates name, face or his own views for such senior positions. Totally disappointing. On top of that, When i called back HR who was processing this in order give this kind of feedback, she said i am busy in meetings and will get back to me and never called back later.

Interview Questions
  • All questions that he was known or interested in related to only specific topic,

Fractal

Application

I interviewed at Fractal

Interview

Aptitude test which is average. Technical test which is difficult. Both were of 90 minutes I couldn't clear this round.. ... As both the tests were lengthy.. .. Both the test were protected And camera was on along with mic

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I interviewed at Fractal (Pimpri-Chinchwad)

Interview

An indecent behavior of the  interviewer a senior manager - growth from Bangalore, who had come forcefully which was clearly seen, by late coming, casual grumpy look, passing CHEAP REMARKS - not giving an opportunity to speak nor trying to listen to any answer to his question. It looks like that  he came for TIMEPASS and to make FUN, MOCKING and LETTING DOWN the interviewing person, showing his attitude as the BOSS of the Company and having ZERO KNOWLEDGE of the field of which he was supposed to take the interview ! Fractal is losing experienced and qualified people because of this employee with his PERSONAL EGOISTIC BEHAVIOR where he is letting down the company's name, fame and growth, because at some point of time, it will affect the working atmosphere of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer person has ZERO KNOWLEDGE about the field, nor he read CV of the interviewing person before interviewing?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fractal (Bangalore)

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total. R1) online assessment on python and sql R2) technical round with senior data scientist revolve around ml concept which I mentioned in resume but scenario based and mainly on NLP technique and maths and stats behind the techniques R3) this was with VP of AI discussion about projects and skills i posses and my interests and how it will align with the fractal R4) HR round not much of negotiations as they offered and stick with that but they took lot of time to release offer letter and I had to sit idle for 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on NLP vectorisation techniques and numericals solving for Bow and tfidf
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 590 Interviews

Fractal Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Fractal according to 131 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.27%