Frazier & Deeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frazier & Deeter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Really laid back, comfortable interview. Seemed to focus more on my 5 year plan and resume credentials.

Invited to office visit about a month after original campus interview. Interviewed with four different managers. One interview focused on how I would fit into the company's culture. The next focused on how well I communicated. Third seemed to focus on my people skills. Final interview was a behavioral situations interview.

I felt extremely comfortable with all four.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle managing multiple projects and deadlines at once?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were put on a project that you did not know much about and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Terrible process. I interviewed on-campus, then came in for second round interviews at the Atlanta office. One of my interviewers was from the Tennessee location. He seemed incredibly disinterested - asked me one question then asked if I had anything to ask. Any questions I asked were responded to with an air of annoyance, that I was taking up time from his schedule. Finally, after only 10 minutes into the 45 minute interview we concluded and he brought me into a conference room where I was to wait for my next interviewer. Unfortunately, he did not tell anyone where he left me and I waited alone in the conference room, missing most of the allocated time for the following interviews. Terribly unorganized. I accepted a job at a Big 4 firm instead. Glad I avoided this place.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. Interviewed with three separate people (senior auditor, controller, audit manager). Asked more personal questions rather than previous work experience. After the interview, there was a Q&A with audit associates where you could ask them anything you didn't want to ask the people who were interviewing you.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was a joke. My resume, work experience, or accounting knowledge was never brought up. They never even asked why I wanted to join the firm. Basically spoke on golf, football, and girls the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Hey _______ did you watch the _______ game this weekend?   Answer Question
    • Hey man ______ , so good to see that you were in a fraternity. Did you ever live in the house?   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

One partner interview, two staff interviews. Partner put his feet on the desk and asked why I wanted to be there. Two staff did not have formal interviews but took me out to lunch and talked about the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Got interview through career fair on campus. Interview was mostly an open discussion. We discussed classes I was taking. He asked me to ask him questions. Interviewer did not ask me many questions. The interview lasted around an hour and was an on campus interview. Interviewer discussed his most interesting audit engagements.

Interview Questions

• What extracurricular activities are you involved with?   Answer Question

Audit Internshipa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted initially by a phone interview. The phone interview only took about 5 minutes. I was then invited to an office tour where I sat with 4 different interviewers all at different levels at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. It appears that they are really just gauging whether or not I would be a good fit. They have a very team like atmosphere, so personality type is essential. They know what they are looking for. No standard interview questions, merely discussions and conversations about work experiences etc.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Originally applied through school after reaching out prior to recruiting season.
    On campus first round interview with a partner which lasted 30 minutes-- behavioral questions.
    Received an email the following day about an office visit with available dates to choose from.
    Confirmed with recruiter-- further instructions to be provided closer to the chosen date.
    Second round was from 8AM to noon.
    Began with a firm introduction followed by four interviews with various levels of staff and managers.
    They were 100% conversational-- to make sure that you actually have a personality.
    Office tour and a final round table session with three more staff to wrap it up.
    Got a call about an offer the following Monday.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial contact through introduction to management. The interview process was rapid. The first phase was an IQ test/behavioral assessment conducted by a third party. This was followed by a full day of office interview where I met various members of the team, from Managing Partner to peers. It was an enjoyable experience.

Internship Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frazier & Deeter.

Interview

The Audit Manager and the staff seemed very nice. Frazier and Deeter came off as straight forward which I really liked about them. I didn't make it to the second round of interviews but I still would go for them in the future again.