Freelancer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freelancer Interview Questions

Interviews at Freelancer

2.6

Freelance Makeup Artist Interview

Interview

what is your experience, why do you like makeup ? it was mostly talking not really direct questions. it was fast, I would say about 20 minutes maximum. I felt confortable and relax

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Being hired at freelancer takes about 2 - 3 hrs after applying for a job(if you were lucky)
    The clients ask you questions regarding the project and how you will tackle it. If you fail to convince the client that you are fit to work for them then you are ruled out.

Some 'bad' clients approach you to discuss job and then disappear for days, leaving you hanging.
    This has happened to me a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Q. When will you complete this work?   2 Answers
    • Q. What makes you think you are fit for this job.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I had a moment when a client did not acknowledge my expertise so I had to spent a lot of time convincing him.

My advice: If a client takes your time by asking you non-related questions, call it a day and move on.

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freelancer (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Very attentive and fun interesting and relaxed. need to prepare well enough to get the position. Dress professionally and communicate well . Stay confident and be humble. Be on time and do research.

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

No interview, just making time marketing yourself with writing. Once you go through the sign up, there you can just add banking information and you'll be ready to service others

Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freelancer (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick telephone interview nothing out of the ordinary, asked basic questions and had to come up with a business plan to present in order to be approved for the business.

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Companies will either reach out to you or you can reach out to them with proposals. There's a lot of other people in your field on the site as well, so make sure to really sell yourself to potential clients. Be specific when addressing the exact needs you're going to fulfill while workings as a freelancer for their company.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Des Plaines, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview, we had to learn what we wanted from each other. I passed the first interview over the phone, then I met the manager in person. It was very last minute. The only problem is they did not want social media as part of their marketing plan, and that is where we did not agree on the same vision. So I knew it was not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of plan did I have for their company.   1 Answer

Na Interview

Interview

no process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview againno process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview again.no process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview again

Film Trailer Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Our business is very casual. T-shirts and shorts are the norm; my last interview was at a Starbucks and it was a fun experience. The two owners were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was negotiating. I was hired on the spot.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (Sarasota, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

No interview process. Simple online sign-up. Anyone and everyone can apply and be accepted. Floods the marketplace of untalented designers but gives the opportunity to allow good designers to excel.