Updated May 29, 2023
Filter by Topic
Work Life Balance
Diversity & Inclusion
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 7,064 of over 14K reviews
82% Recommend to a Friend
93% Approve of CEO
Found 6,184 of over 14K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Join the Conversation
What are your colleagues talking about?
Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Perks such as work from home and flexible hours" (in 265 reviews)
- "It's great to have flexible hours and actual control of the projects you take part in." (in 198 reviews)
- "Lots mobility and creative freedom" (in 137 reviews)
- "I'm my own boss and choose what work I would like to work on ." (in 108 reviews)
- "Flexible working hours and relaxing" (in 108 reviews)
- "It is not stable and low salary" (in 279 reviews)
- "low pay and frequent edits" (in 156 reviews)
- "No benefits and some difficult clients" (in 143 reviews)
- "No job security and no promotion" (in 107 reviews)
- "Time management: Freelancers need to manage their own time and may struggle with balancing multiple projects and deadlines." (in 44 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Freelancer and is not affected by filters.
Race / Ethnicity
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Want more demographic options?