Frenkel & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frenkel & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Frenkel & Co.

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frenkel & Co.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frenkel & Co..

Interview

I had an interview with them three times and the company did not have the decency to email me that I wasn't chosen. I will let anyone I know that come across this company do not interview with them. It's sad and very rude these companies get away with this. Makes people discouraged....Shame on you .

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frenkel & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. I should've known that would foreshadow that this place didn't care about themselves or their employees. Barely asked me anything of substance and I got the job immediately.

Insurance Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Frenkel & Co..

Interview

High pressure tactics. Very little information is provided in writing, even when requested you are told "no".
    When reviewing the position, going over documents, etc., HR called requiring an immediate response, was not given the opportunity to review offer required a yes or no answer that moment. This was telling....

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, pretty standard.
      The only surprise was asking for a written job description and was told "no"   Answer Question

Negotiation

High pressure

Global Services Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frenkel & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was strait forward. The people I interviewed with where very professional. The VP of HR laid out specifically the process during the phone interview and how long the process would take. I was impressed with the processes.
    1. Phone Interview with VP of HR
    2. Interview at NYC office with HR and Department Head
    3. Caliper Profile
    4. Job offer and acceptance

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your insurance experience
      2. Why are you looking for a new job