FreshDirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreshDirect (Long Island City, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I arrived early at reception where I waited and was greeted by my interviewer. I was offered a drink and shortly began the interview process. I was asked several questions in regards to my most recent work experience. As the interview went on notes were taken on my resume which may have helped the interviewer evaluate my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What are some positive and negative work qualities that you possess?   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreshDirect (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email complimenting my resume and then asking when I was available for a phone interview. I responded within an hour and provided everything I was asked. It's almost a week later and I have yet to get a response. I even sent an email 4 days after the initial contact and have heard nothing.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreshDirect (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

From the phone screen to the 2nd interview, the process took two months. It has been 3+ months and I still haven't heard back, which is inconsiderate considering I spent several hours interviewing and more of my time preparing. By coincidence, I heard from an unrelated third party that someone else had been offered the job. It's ok that I didn't get the offer, but disappointing that no one reached out to let me know. That being said, the people I met with were friendly and represented the company well. The interview questions were pretty standard. Nothing too tricky.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our assortment? How would you go about choosing the assortment? Why FreshDirect? Why are you leaving your current role?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FreshDirect.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager from each of the squads that run the plant, financial and labor operations of the business. Each of them described the functions of their squad and then asked me if and how I believe I would be a good fit for their squad. I was also asked several technical questions regarding the software I know how to use and how I would affront specific problems.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreshDirect (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic and on site interview. Was contacted by the recruiter for to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. The first round of phone was with the hiring manager followed by an onsite round spent meeting the team. Concluded with the plant tour

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FreshDirect (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple questions like why do you want to work at FreshDirect? Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how you went about solving it? What functions do you use in excel to model? Do you know how to use SQL? Tell me a time when you demonstrated leadership skills? How can you contribute to FreshDirect?

Interview Questions

• What functions do you use in excel to model? Do you know how to use SQL?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreshDirect (Long Island City, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Very brief. Came into the office and met those who worked there. It was fun and exciting to see the company. The interview process was great and I have nothing bad to say about the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreshDirect.

Interview

The company is not trustworthy. Its HR scheduled a phone interview with me, but did not call me. If the company does not like me, just tell me either by phone or email. So I don't need to waste my time.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FreshDirect.

Interview

The interview was very basic and went very smooth. Everyone was super helpful and nice. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend for people to apply. They asked about my background, work experience, what I wanted to learn, and what I was interested in. It was a good process.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FreshDirect (Long Is City, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

You apply online, have a one on one, then you get a call back to meet your direct supervisor. There is a lot of turn around and most don't stay past a year. Most are just in between jobs and once a better option comes up they are gone.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FreshDirect (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Just be yourself and keep in mind they want you to be flexible because they work 24/7. Most of the new employees start in the night shift and you can find a better shift opportunity after 6 months if your supervisor or manager let you go.