FrieslandCampina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FrieslandCampina Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.1

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

- Contacted by Headhunter. Interview with Headhunter than submitted CV and opinion of headhunter to local affiliate in Budapest
    - Several interviews locally with HR head and local CEO, than several interviews with Global HR, regional CFO and COO
    - Full day assessment center in Amsterdam: different tests (personality, professional), situational play

Interview Questions

• - Experience
      - Personality
      - Working under stress
      - Decision making styles
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina in April 2016.

Interview

it was a four stage interview. a pre interview, computer skills, microsoft powerpoint interview and driving test. They were looking out for your computer skills and confidence during the presentation.

Intern In R&D Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina.

Interview

After writter conversation with the person in charge of selecting the students' profile, I got an interview with the leader of the department. It was a sincere conversation with questions about my motivation, my study... Nothing unnecessary, as it happens sometimes.

Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Amersfoort (Netherlands)) in June 2015.

Interview

4 steps- CV selection, capacity test, pre-final selection day and the final interview. Each round selects around 50% of the applicants to go to the next round. I applied online, it took 2 weeks before they informed me to continue with the capacity test.

Interview Questions

• What you think is the urgent issue FrieslandCampina should deal with and why?   Answer Question

Intern R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina.

Interview

I got the interview two weeks after sending application email to the director of R&D department. The interview took about 1 hour asking questions mainly concerns to my CV and past experience and it went smoothly. Very typical interview questions like strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Asking mainly concerns to CV and experience in the past, common interview questions.   Answer Question

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2009.

Interview

PEople of the organisation werevery good. I went through initial rounds of interview with consutants followed by executives of the company.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in July 2007.

Interview

Start with HR dept then go to the interview with some Marketing managers. If you pass, you will meet the Marketing Director and Managing Director

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the conflict with other departments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be ready for sell the best of you but if you don't know, just find a good way to tell the truth

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Amersfoort (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

The first step was an online assessmen. I got a link and I had 1 week to perform a number of tests. both capacity and personlity tests.I failed the tests and then I did not go to the next step. The tests are taugh so you need practise a lot before doing them.

Postdoctoraal Onderzoeker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview door carriere-evenement

Interview Questions

• De moeilijkste vraag was over de verwachting die ik in mijn bedrijf had.   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FrieslandCampina (Amersfoort (Netherlands)) in April 2013.

Interview

Gebeld door recruiter of ik 'in de markt' was. Vervolgens de eerste ronde met een recruiter in Amersfoort, de tweede ronde met de Manager HR in Amersfoort (toekomstig leidinggevende), de derde ronde met de Plantmanager op de site waar de functie vacant was en tot slot de vierde ronde met de HR Directeur in Amersfoort. Vervolgens een arbeidsvoorwaardenvoorstel met telefonische afstemming met de Manager HR.

Interview Questions

• Wat is je ambitie op korte en op middellange termijn, heb je ervaring met x en kun je dat uitleggen, waar ben je goed in en kun je daar een voorbeeld van geven, heb je affiniteit met een Operations-omgeving en zo ja waar blijkt dat uit, heb je ervaring met veranderprocessen, zo ja wat was die ervaring en wat was jouw rol daarin   Answer Question