Frontline Medical Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontline Medical Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Frontline Medical Communications

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontline Medical Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontline Medical Communications (Rockville, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

They were desperate. It was so easy. I had applied to hundreds of jobs elsewhere, and no one else wanted me. But Frontline called me mere hours after I submitted my resume on Indeed because I had the word Drupal on it. The person wanted me to come in asap for an interview, but I didn't come in until a week later because I had the flu. When I came in the person interviewing me talked for 2 hours straight, and I hardly said anything at all. A couple days later I was given a job offer.

SENIOR DIGITAL MEDICAL WRITER/EDITOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontline Medical Communications (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very dry, cold and downright rude. She didn't like the highlights in my hair and said so in the first minute (who does that?). I could tell from the dour, silent office this was not an enjoyable place to work. No room for an iota of creativity and a rude, judgmental, overbearing boss? She made it clear the role reported to and interacted with her and only her. No thank you. Don't even care that she made me jump through hoops and then flat out just dropped me like a hot potato--no goodbye or thank you or no thanks, no nothing. Discourteous and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Frontline Medical Communications Response

Nov 15, 2015 – Vice President

We are sorry that your interview was disappointing, and wish you the best in your job search.