Fubon Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fubon Financial Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sīt, Hormozgan (Iran)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fubon Financial (Sīt, Hormozgan (Iran)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview not bad great experience it was a great experiencer. the person was ncie i would do the line again. I was very helpful to do the interview. I would definitely do the interview again if i had the chance.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a weakness you may have   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fubon Financial.

Interview

why do u want to do this job, why fubon, why summer intern, why this course, and talk about what is your future prospect, who is your idol , what is your favourite book

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fubon Financial (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2014.

Interview

Directly interviewed with the Unit Head and Department Head. Get to the point about why I want to join them, what my related experience is. Package expectation, etc. Very efficient.

Interview Questions

• What's my related experience?
      Why do I want to join them?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fubon Financial (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2014.

Interview

One HR, one fund manager, and one senior trader
    It was more of like a easy chick chat
    The VP went to school in Cali as well, although he held a master from MIT

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fubon Financial (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2013.

Interview

Basically the manger first, then the division head next. Both are very nice and professional. They ask about your intention for this job, the expectation, the plan, the capability and of course they give you different levels of view toward the whole industry, market and the trend together. It's pleasant and positive during interview, probably because I'm from employee referral. Fubon is a great leading financial group in Taiwan, so the security division is doing better and better with the back-up of other cash cows. The whole hiring and interview process and fast and easy for me. Maybe I'm pretty qualified to do this job they offered. It's a great experience to interview with right people just like this interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Actually no specific difficult and unexpected question during interview.   Answer Question

Because the whole package in comparison to what I will get from another package is not the most I want for my career plan. Of course I will stay in Fubon once they double the package in figures. However, I chose another one due to very special career plan which Fubon can not offer by only somewhat-better-than-my-previous-job.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fubon Financial in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager either the research department or HR are very polite. They respect your professional knowledge and love to share their working experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Downside is the salary range. I guess that for the entry level position they give very limited salary range. But also they give you high potentional bonus depended on your performance.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fubon Financial in July 2009.

Interview

Directly interviewed by the branch manager. Then, interviewed by the region manager. The questions are basic and asked if i would like to be relocate.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to be promoted to be a sales after serveral year in assistant position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing but to be honest