Fullscreen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fullscreen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.4

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscreen.

Interview

Over the phone interview as a first round screening. Talked directly with their financial manager. Only looking for two interns at a time, and they want them to have strong background in excel.

Interview Questions

• How much experience with excel? Name some formulas/functions you've used.   Answer Question
    • What kind of internship are you looking for? Close instruction or more independent?   1 Answer

Social Video Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fullscreen (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR over the phone and six teammates in 2-2 pairs, which lasted 1.5hrs and lastly video chat with the department head.
    The call last 15 mins, the group interview was exhausting, but questions are typical interview questions (what's your best strength and weakness, what kind of work style you are..etc. They wanted to test you if you're committed to the company. After the group interview, you were to finish worksamples, followed by the video chat with the department head. The process took a week.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fullscreen.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. I discussed the role with him. A couple of days later had a phone interview with one of the engineers. The experience was the second worst I have ever had in the LA area so far, and I have had many. I was asked about my past roles as an iOS developer. I was then asked about a challenge that I had to overcome. The interviewer based his questions off of that, which were very elementary questions about the architecture of a view I implemented in the past. It didn't help that he was a foreigner either, making it difficult to understand his terrible communication over the phone. Either way, I suppose my voice wasn't suave enough because I can't see any other reason why I was not at least invited for another interview. Fullscreen determined after that conversation, which lasted a whole of 15 minutes, that I wasn't "senior enough" for them. If the screening process isn't royally screwed up there, I don't know what it is.

Interview Questions

• What were some challenges you had to face?
      Have you worked with multithreading?
      Answer Question

MBA Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscreen (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, heard back from a recruiter then scheduled an interview. It took the recruiter a long time to get back to me after I sent her my availability and I had to email her again. We finally chat and the internship description did not match what the role would actually would be like. At the end of the interview she said she'd let me know sometime in the next week about next steps. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, strengths, talk about past leadership experience   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with a friend. was ok. learned about what they were doing. they have lots of products.went over them all. understood, from a high level, what they were working on

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week of applying. Had one phone interview with the recruiter then had another phone interview with the team I would be interning for. After that interview ended, the recruiter called back within the hour to tell me I got the internship.

Community Manager/Social Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fullscreen.

Interview

A recruiter reached out over LinkedIn. She asked me to get back to her and set up a time to talk. So I gave her a bunch of options, and she never responded to me. I reached out again, wondering if it had just not gone through, and I saw that she looked at my profile on LinkedIn that day, but then never even responded. Not necessarily a reflection of the company, but a bad recruiter.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen (Playa Vista, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews:
    1st: Recruiter
    2nd: VP
    3rd: Manager

From the 1st to the 2nd took a little longer, but the 3rd one was scheduled quite fast.

I'm unsure if this is the general process, but it made sense. All interviews were either phoned based or Google Hangout based (Skype type).

Interview Questions

• For the first interview it was more of a walk me through your résumé kind of thing, asking about the company, if I knew what Fullscreen was, etc.

The second, it was a more detailed one, asking why I was applying, my interests, etc.

The third one was more catered to the duties I would do during the internship.
      1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fullscreen (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. Very informal experience. Didn't really ask me for a lot of specifics about my experience. Seemed to be more about personality fit. I arrived at 6pm and nearly everyone was gone.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

They did a Skype call and were very thorough about resume questions and knowledge about the company. Two to three people interviewed based on the department and the interview lasted 20-25 minutes. They asked a series of questions about what I was studying at school and asked even more in-depth questions about my hobbies and project work.