Fulton Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton Bank

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Reading, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. First I got a phone call from hrs .them I met with the supervisor & head tellers, then they call me again for a second time to meet the manager. They call me back e few minutes to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you have with a customer & how do you handle the situation   Answer Question

Head Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Goshen, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (West Goshen, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Weird interview. Made me wait 15 minutes even afyer being 15 minutes early. Lasted about a hour. Manager didn't want to ask any questions, just wanted to talk, "have a conversation". Only had 1 teller on. Was weary of the office. Not good first perspective on the manager and their management.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Lancaster, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A very nice first and second interview, but the third was poorly prepared and did not seem to be in line with the first two. The individual had a different set of needs for the position, and was upset that the previous interviewers did not explain the position as he would have.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank.

Interview

Applied online,got a call next day from HR,she asked basic questions about my availability etc.She set up an interview with the branch manager for very next day.The face to face interview was a very nice experience.it was more of a conversation type and the manager was very nice and cool. he explained the duties and what they expect from me. After the interview I sent thank you notes and followed up at regular intervals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate .They offered more than what other banks in my area offered :)

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Attended job fair and was offered an interview by HR Manager (very nice. Great personality). One on One interview. Basic questions asked. Second interview involved the Operations Manager. She was all about business and never cracked a smile. Job offer within days after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we believe that once you are hired that you will stay with us and not take a better opportunity when it presents itself?   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Lancaster, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

interviewed with temp service and then had a phone interview with the operations manager at Fulton. They asked the normal questions regarding loan processing and underwriting. They also asked if I was able to stay late if there was a problem at the closing table.

Interview Questions

• did I know how to process FHA loans   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. There was a set salary per hour with the staffing agency