Fulton County Schools Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Other8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Overwhelming to do virtually. The county hosted online learning community open houses, where the system barely worked and certain schools never responded. The help desk was also not helpful for responses during this event.

Interview Questions
  • "Why do you want to work at ________"
    Answer Question

Fulton County Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools in Jun 2020

Interview

You answer questions on your job application. From there, you will do a 5-7minute lesson over the phone. (5min lesson + 2 min assessment.) They will ask questions related to your lesson. You will get an email if you were approved for the hiring pool based on this lesson. Then, principals will start calling. You can't apply to specific schools. I did a few interviews with schools. One of them had me teach a demo lesson. Another, chose 10 candidates to do a screener then would select candidates to do a proper interview. Other schools just did one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools (Marietta, GA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview. They asked me questions relating to my lesson plan and how I would incorporate activities and assess my students at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied online then a phone interview. They asked me to teach a lesson in 5 minutes and how I could differentiate that lesson later using student data. Overall it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • How could you use student data to differentiate this lesson?
3 people found this interview helpful

Fulton County Schools

Application

I interviewed at Fulton County Schools

Interview

The first piece is a phone interview in which you have to teach a mini lesson to someone who works for the district (typically a teacher who has worked in the district for 5 years with exemplary TKES ratings)

Interview Questions
  • What differentiation would you provide in this lesson?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview and consisted of me doing a 5 minute lesson plan and answering questions. Once it was approved, I emailed schools I was interested in. When I got an interview, I was asked to come up with a 10 minute mini lesson to demonstrate to a panel and then answer questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fulton County Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools

Interview

Applied online. Received an invitation for a phone interview in the same day. Have to teach a lesson over the phone within 5-7 mins. Lesson have to be about the subject area you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fulton County Schools

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools

Interview

A couple of administrators on the phone. I had to teach a 5 minute lesson without using visuals. I had to answer various questions about my teaching philosphy

Interview Questions
  • They asked about classroom management and my familiarity with RTI,

Fulton County Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was a complete waste of time. The interview process was more about the panel along with HR interviewing well qualified candidates to fulfill the requirement of interviewing other candidates. It was very obvious that an internal candidate had already been unofficially been selected to fill the role. So why pretend to be interested in other candidates and wasting their time when they are clearly not . This is a bad hiring practice of many school systems. This practice has happened on more than one occasion with Fulton County Schools and should be stopped.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County Schools (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

interview process takes a long time. You have to do them in many steps with weeks between before you know the results. But everyone was really nice and I didn’t feel too pressured. You have to a phone interview then if they want to meet you you will come and meet with the principal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews