Fundraising Initiatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fundraising Initiatives Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fundraising Initiatives

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fundraising Initiatives.

Interview

Short interview. Answered basic questions. Pretty much if you have a pulse and can carry on a conversation for 5 minutes they will hire you. Had a pre interview phone screen. Then had an interview with the human resources lady. I had applied for the Team Lead position and even though I met those qualifications I was not offered that position but another one with less pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. take it or leave it.

Charity Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fundraising Initiatives (Silver Spring, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

They will hire anyone. Interview is very easy, they just ask basic questions on your background and then will invite you for a training seminar. The pay is 100% commission. Not worth it at all.

Interview Questions

No point in working there

CANVASSING Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundraising Initiatives (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

The phone conversation was quick and easy. Mostly confirming things on my resume.
    The interview was set for the same day.
    The office looked kind of messy, but people were very nice.
    The interviewer did most of the talk, I was then asked why did I apply to that job, and about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why would like to work with environmental issues?   1 Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I interviewed at Fundraising Initiatives (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

It was quick. Came in with resume and I talked about myself for a bit, strengths, weaknesses that sort of thing. Got the offer right after and was asked to come back the next day for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, everyone got the same base rate and what you made off commission was up to you

Fundraising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fundraising Initiatives in July 2011.

Interview

Don't be fooled with them offering you upper level position to come in and interview for. Mine said it was to be a team leader and then when I went in there they said they needed canvassers. It is based purely off commission, but they'll take anyone.