Furmanite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Furmanite

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furmanite (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through emailing the local office and received a response in a few hours. I spoke with the manager over the phone and then went in to the office a few days later. I spoke with the manager and then with a senior engineer to get a feel of what my responsibilities would be like, before taking a tour of the office and meeting other people that worked there.

Concrete Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furmanite (Charlotte, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

Sit in office answer q/a

Interview Questions

• how long have you done this work   1 Answer
    • how much money do you want   1 Answer

Negotiation

a little bit of neg room

Welder/Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furmanite (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

First interview was describing past experience and talking about what I was looking for with this company. Very laid back, many questions and the VP gave me information about the company and answered any questions I had. He had me come in for a welding test the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to be a part of Furmanite?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told him how much I was expecting to make considering how much I was making my last job and he offered a dollar less during the probation period.