Fuscoe Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewers were very professional and easy to reach. First phone interview was about 20 minutes and asked general questions about career goals and experiences. Second and third interviews in office were very professional and comfortable. The Fuscoe employees were very welcoming and friendly. HR was easy to reach and very responsive when scheduling interview appointments.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

My interview process with Fuscoe was very professional. When I arrived, they were ready and treated me very kindly. The questions they asked were thoughtful, and I could tell that they were prepared and had thoroughly reviewed my resume. After the interview, they only took about a week or two to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of "full circle thinking", and what do you think it looks like on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Fuscoe Engineering Response

Jun 20, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Glassdoor Interview Survey!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I found the job listing through a staffing agency. The recruiter presented my resume to the firm. I had some communications with the recruiter. I received an interview with the Director of Marketing. The process took 1.5 months. I was one of 10 people who interviewed with the firm.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering.

Interview

Director of HR reached out to me on LinkedIn, and was very friendly and quick about setting up an interview in person. First interview was very general and casual. Second interview was technical interview, and third was cultural. Very enjoyable process, everyone was genuine and friendly yet professional. Definitely could sense the culture of the company through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. First interview is a technical/ cultural interview very similar to any engineering firm. Second interview if granted, is more cultural and is about getting to know more about how you work with a team and your characteristics.

Interview Questions

• One question that stood out to me was, "How would you like to be approached?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Overall, Fuscoe was the best interview process I have ever had the privilege to be a part of. Everyone that interviewed me was kind, respectable, and objective. Unlike most companies, the response time was fairly quick and came in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• How does your background influence your decision to want to join Fuscoe?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Irvine, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Began with phone interview which involved going over experience and resume. Next there was an in person interview with a three people from different areas of the company. This interview involved more questions about experience and why you are leaving your current company and why you want to join Fuscoe. The final interview was a 2-parter which involved a short technical interview followed by a cultural interview. Overall a very professional, yet friendly experience.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Ontario, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews total. One culture interview, and one a bit more technical with other engineers. I actually interviewed with Fuscoe two years ago, and both interview processes were very professional

Interview Questions

• What was a conflict that you resolved at another company?   1 Answer
    • What did you like about your last company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The HR starts off with a brief phone interview to get to know you a little better and then to eventually set up an interview with the HR director and a manager within the company. After the first interview, they set up a second interview with the senior project manager and project manager of the team that you would be working for, followed by a cultural interview with some of the staff that has to work with that team. The process itself was very friendly and easy, and the company constantly sent reminders via email about the interview. They also asked simple yet very good questions to figure out your intentions with working at Fuscoe.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your weak points you had at your previous company, and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fuscoe Engineering (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The process was very thorough and detailed. There was a phone interview and two in-person interviews where I was able to meet a few different team members. It was a very pleasant experience.