Fusion Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fusion Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fusion Global Solutions

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fusion Global Solutions (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There are 3 Rounds:
    1.Face to Face Interview
    2.System Test
    3.Skype Interview
    4.HR Discussion

I cleared all the 3 rounds and HR ask me send the payslips of previous organisation and there is no response from HR. Then I called after a week and he told the process is going on. But till now i didn't get any response for nearly 2 Months. The Worst HR process in that company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fusion Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

i had interview with this waste company ,i cleared all the round 2 techinical round was there after that they asked for documents , i sended i was waiting for offer , they didnt send the offer. and they told we will meet you once after that will release the offer am staying at bangalore , they asked to come to chennai for meeting .

Technical Tead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fusion Global Solutions (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1) Technical round,
    2) Manager round,
    3) on-site client round,
    4) HR round
    I cleared all the 3 rounds and HR ask me send the payslips of previous organisation Then HR called after a week and he told the process is done. he sent the offer latter as dissuaded.

Interview process and HR response is good and timely