Fusion Risk Management Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fusion Risk Management

Fusion Risk Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management

Interview

Was not even given an option for a phone screening. Was told to complete an online quiz. Disrespectful to ask a candidate to complete an assessment before even talking to a human being. Felt pretty degrading and also not accomodating for those who are neurodivergent.

Interview Questions
  • Did not interview or talk
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Chicago, IL)

Interview

The process was very easy from sourcing through offer. Recruiter provided one of the best candidate experiences I’ve had by being responsive, keeping me informed and providing great insights into the culture of the org. Typical of a PE portfolio company there is a personality test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter than with the hiring manager. I interviewed for two positions; both were not a good fit; however, I enjoyed every step of the process & people. I didn't get an offer but I'm here writing this review because of the positive experience I had with Fusion. This is the PLACE if you want to work with great people who are acting like a real person you can relate to.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't put me on the spot to see how I react in an uncomfortable situation; they were very welcoming, professional, and genuine.

Fusion Risk Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management

Interview

Apply on their website directly, two phone call interviews, testing, two virtual interviews, best part was Victoria Price, she was friendly and put me at ease during a new process for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and was very nice. So far, she has been very responsive and moved along the process quickly. I must now complete an extensive assessment requirement that I would have liked to know about in advance but is not a problem.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Lynwood, IL) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process was a bit chaotic. I applied online and was contacted had 2 interviews with HR and the director. Came in for face to face interviews for 3 1/2 hours ( completely unnecessary considering the nature of the conversations) met with 5 different people. Reached out to HR and never received a response. I would suggest just being a lot more professional in the interview process as well as with keeping consistent communication throughout! Wasted a ton of time lol!

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult situation you’ve encountered within your previous client facing roles

Fusion Risk Management

Application

I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management

Interview

The recruiter kept failing to schedule interviews, or missing scheduled calls, so I was ping ponged for a solid month before they remembered to actually schedule an interview and kept an appointment. Emails kept coming at odd times and/or would go a week plus unanswered. I probably shouldn't have taken the second stage offer based on this alone, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. That was a mistake.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2019

Interview

I went through a recruiting firm, I then had a phone interview with our company's HR department. After passing that stage, I met with the CEO of our company (not the norm, but due to the nature of the job, working so closely, it was important to make sure we gelled first). From there, I waited about a week and was called with the offer (temp to hire, hired on full time within a month).

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic, knowledge of risk management software, availability, goals. If you apply here (and I highly suggest you do), follow any tips provided by Fusion regarding test-taking/researching the company.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was not fully organized and committed to by the HR Resources Officer, Victoria Price. There was a delay between the initial contact by the HR Resources Office and her 2nd contact five days later. As I review my interview notes from 8/16, Ms. Price indicated that the CIO was not accepting meeting invites on his calendar for 2nd interviews. Ten days later, I received an email from Ms. Price that the firm was overwhelmed with interest thus my 2nd interview never took place.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experiences involving DR and RM guidelines and procedures.

Fusion Risk Management

Application

I interviewed at Fusion Risk Management

Interview

Fantastic interview overall. Definitely a comfortable process. Overall the company culture was a fantastic fit for me, and being in the heart of the city has many benefits! All interviewers were kind, and asked great questions and gave me lots of insights into the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews