Future Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

I was contacted by text message, and then did an online interview, which took about an hour. I was then after 5 min offered a job. To which they explained what was going to happen, how much I would get paid and instructions as to what I was supposed to do for the job, starting the very next day.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 specific reasons we should hire you at our company   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

The interview consisted of a recruiter reaching out, then a phone interview, then in person interview with the manager. The interview took a bit longer due to people being out of town, overall a good experience.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with the HR office based in the West Coast to source if you're potentially a right candidate this was for an outside position with fair compensation so the company took their time to make sure they'd hire the right person

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

A lengthy process of over 2 months of individual calls and conference calls. Only 1 face to face meeting before signing on. Basically talking to the local hierarchy about experience, personality, and potential scenarios as an FAE. Talked to Outside Sales, GM of Branch, GM of Region, and VP of region before getting an offer. Not much negotiation room on salary. I was also encouraged to talk to currently employed FAE's of the company and even former employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a needs analysis exercise with an engineer for a microcontroller?   Answer Question

FAI -Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pointe Claire, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe Claire, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

A bunch of phone calls with HR, they ask you basic sales questions and describe salary and benefits. Once completed you get asked to come in for an interview with HR, they then take oyu to see the talent acquisition specialist. Once you get through this there is another interview with the sales force.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are able to take place

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Met with Regional VP then video interview with his direct report. The Regional VP and I met at a neutral site over coffee. It was relaxed and easy going. For the video interview I had to go into the office and use a computer to do the Skype call.

Interview Questions

• What was my base pay at my previous job.   1 Answer

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked for a complete background of customers engagements and technical skills. Had to walk through a typical customer meeting and how I closed the deal. Also reviewed the state of the market and what I thought were the important drivers to the energy market. Asked about my experience with dealing with different suppliers.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer I had dealt with in the past?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Southaven, MS) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process was great met with hiring manager & the maintenance crew from the 1st & 2nd shift & the Maintenance supervisor of 3rd shift. A walk through of the building & the maintenance shop.

Interview Questions

• Basic Mechanical & Electrical.
      Having a sense or feel for working with a team.
      Answer Question

FAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stow, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Stow, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was driven by the supplier who submitted my name for consideration, with indication that they should hire me. I did not see a set process or clear path in the process.The compensation was not clear on how a person was paid on the incentive side. It was very confusing for someone who was new to sales.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to sign a very strong non-compete that would limit my ability to gain employment in my chosen career. I red-lined, initialed and signed.   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The 1st interview is an exercise of how to start a business and generate profits. You will have a time limit for each quarter of the year. You will also be taking part in an accuracy test.

The 2nd part of the interview (If you make it through the 1st) is a Face-to-Face interview.

Overall i know for a fact the interview are fun, So go in there being yourself.