Future Market Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Future Market Insights

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Telephonic interview by HR... she asked questions about market research process, PESTLE analysis.. BCG matrix etc

2. Written test Consist of aptitude, quants and English grammar. Pretty simple !!

3. Face to face interview by manager of VP.. asked questions like research methodology, how will you derive to certain conclusion, difference between billion and million etc

Interview Questions

• Difference between million and billion
      how will you calculate number of passengers travelling from Pune to Nagpur through bus each day ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes.. They offer good package if you are a skilled researcher

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)).

Interview

Group Discussion - typically easy, based on current topics. It is followed by aptitude test, which is also mediocre. Then, final hr interview. Depending on the interviewer, interview time may vary from 10 minutes to 1 hr.They promise salary of 3.8 lpa, but in offer letter, you will get only 3.06 lpa.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, scenarios related and GK stuff!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

General Aptitude test, essay writing on current events, case study to check analytical skills, hr interview asking basic questions about you and your background including education, family, prior work experience, etc.
    Everything took place in one day but had to wait for hours and hours.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude plus was conducted which was of intermediate level, this was followed by case study and writing test, the case study was presented to the interviewer and the final round was the HR round

Interview Questions

• How have the different project completed by you, prepared you to enter research   Answer Question

Web Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was easy and can be cracked by anyone....Just be confident..And yeah good grip on the English language is required..There will be technical round...Face to face round...and yeah that's it...

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baner (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Baner (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Leader (interviewer)asks the person about his/her full name. He will ask you about educational qualification process.He can't even speak English properly.So the interview process is very easy.But be prepared you might be fired for any silly reason as per leader's mood.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview process with direct questions asked and honest discussion about what I expected and how much they were willing to offer me. In the end, it was very good interacting with the managers and HR personnel, and I hope that you people will benefit from this review.

Negotiation

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview started with some questions on a case study wherein reasons were asked with yes/no. Then the person asked about general questions from CV and asked 2- 3 main points about a particular job from CV

Interview Questions

• How many street lights did you see while traveling from your home to our office?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Indore (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

My interview was very smooth and fast to be honest.
    I was very confident and it helped me a lot because from the same pannel some students were having an hour interview and still were not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me each everything about yourself till the time I stop you!   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Market Insights (Indore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good. They asked questions about the names of CEO of different companies. Do prepare them. Other than prepare for situational questions also which will be available from indiabix or any other website