Futurewei Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Futurewei Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2018

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple and smooth interview process. Discussing real world engineering problems. Interviewers are trying to find solution instead of an exam.
    HR moves pretty fast on scheduling interviews and other stuff.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

First the HR contacted me to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview took about one hour related to my experience and some technical questions. After one week, there was another phone interview, more related to behavior questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews that asked the same questions. It would have been simpler as a panel rather than one after the other

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 yesrs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

very professional and follow the procedure to arrange interviewing, very nice to make you feel comfortable. they also provide the job requirements for this position to let you better understand their requirements

Interview Questions

• Good morning and please introduce yourself to let me better understand more about your background   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted application through link on Glassdoor.
    Contacted by Recruiter within 2 days.
    Phone interview with Recruiter followed by on-site interview with Hiring Manager and IT manager.
    Future on-site interviews with co-worker and IT.

Hardware Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It takes two week, two phone screening. the question is more difficult than the other company. They like to hire the people who have experience in industry. after that the recruiter will contact you to discuss benefit and other things

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

phone interview with coding questions, then onsite with team lead and chief architect, was asked about the previous work experience as well as a couple of coding questions. easy or medium leetcode level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online and got the response few weeks later. There was only one phone interview for about 40 mins. It was for the database team so they asked some basics about database execution engine and networking. They also asked some questions about my projects/researches on the resume. At the end they sent me a tree traversal programming task via email and I had plenty of time to finish it.

Interview Questions

• Talk about projects and researches on the resume.
      Database execution engine basics.
      Tree traversal with given operations.   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview by 5-6 people all day. They mostly went over my resume job by job and asked questions on them. There was not much deep questions asked. Interview process was arranged very professionally with several interview lined up for the entire day. All interviewers showed up. However, there were very few deep technical questions.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Mare architect level positions and the interviews focus on industry knowledge and expertise, ability to provide vision to junior engineers, etc.

Interview Questions

• Provide thoughts about the future of this or that industry.
      E   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short.