G L E Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.8

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Interview

Phone call from HR, second 1 hour long phone call from HR, then 1 hour 45 minute in person interview & personality test. VERY rude of company not to follow up letting me know I didn't get the job. I could careless that I didn't receive an offer, but completely inconsiderate and disrespectful of GLE not to at the very least send an email with one sentence thanking me for my time. I see how they value other people's time, glad I'm not there!!!!

Interview Questions

• Explain my background and how my experience relates to role. The role very RFP task-oriented... sounded boring when meeting with the president and not a very creative role.   Answer Question

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G L E Associates (Plantation, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was actually contacted about the positing by their HR because she found my resume on monster. She asked if I wanted to apply, I told her I'd call her back. After some conversations with my fiancé about where we wanted to live I decided to take a crack at it. I called back and scheduled a phone interview for the following week. After the phone interview I was asked to some in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were informed to do something that was against company policy.   Answer Question

Administrative Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G L E Associates (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was easy. Started with a over the phone interview and then a formal interview. They were nice and polite. They asked normal questions like how would you react to this situation.... Once you answer those qustions the HR person hands over the response and resumes to the department you are applying for and then they decided to call you back or not. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest experience with team work and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G L E Associates (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Intial interview was over the phone. I was asked about 10 questions. After the phone interview I was called in for an in person interview. I was interviewed by 2 people: the HR person and the Operations Manager.