G&B Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&B Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at G&B Solutions

IT Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G&B Solutions (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

It cannot be anymore unprofessional or inconsiderate. First phone interview was scheduled for 6/15 at 11:30 am. Hiring manager never called (it was confirmed multiple times he had the correct phone) and I was not provided with an explanation until almost 3 hours after scheduled time. Phone interview was rescheduled (through recruiter) for the following day at the same time. Exact same result, no call, no email, nothing. I never heard a thing from the employer. Recruiter told me they would follow up with the employer.

This company, like most, talk about how much they care for their employees on their website. I understand that priorities arise and interviews need to be rescheduled. However, there is no justification for any employer to treat an applicant so poorly. This behavior is beyond unprofessional and inconsiderate. I caution anyone who considers applying for G&B.

Interview Questions

• Employer scheduled phone interview twice and never called, emailed. They did not contact me or the recruiter.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&B Solutions (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Background status; work experience; 3 secuirty related questionaire

Interview Questions

• How do u handle a difficult management issue?   1 Answer
    • What is your weakest point?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes with small room for increment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&B Solutions in January 2010.

Interview

It was mostly by phone and the I had one in-person interview with a four person panel.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&B Solutions (McLean, VA) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview process went well. The people appeared to be pleasant for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your communication style with high level executives? What is your experience working with high level executives? Do you think you could handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 10,000 over the original advertised salary.