G2 Secure Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G2 Secure Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at G2 Secure Staff

1.6

CCA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff.

Interview

Easy, asked about past jobs, how I would handle a rude customer, etc. Your typical customer service interview, behavioral based. They need people not looking to trip you up.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall except what I have already mentioned, asked about tough customer situations I have been in   1 Answer

Baggage Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online got a call back three weeks later when and for one-on-one interview got hired drug test background check passed the background check now I have to go in for fingerprinting why I have to fingerprint I don't know I already passed the background check but we shall see

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation 10:15 hourly

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

They asked regular questions and the next day I started. No training required they said, just gave me some uniform and off I was. It wasn't even that hard to do it, worst part was to get up early in the morning.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work extended hours   1 Answer

Gate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Charleston, SC).

Interview

It was short and simple. More conversation about the job description was had rather than going over previous experience on the resume. It was comfortable and to the point. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

still of customer services. but in the filed you don't did it. its so easy.
    everything you know int he work area. my recommendation is not to work there. poor management . bad experience, nothing is true want they tell you.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Job Fair, everyone hired. For wheelchair agent, bag runner, gate runner to cabin cleaner. it was a group setting. it was an one on one interview then given papers to take drug test same day.

Interview Questions

• Gave a background details of my 25+ years of customer service with AT&T and SCE. Knowing how to listen to customer before you speak and make an offer of what they are requesting.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, I received a call within a week, had a group interview with other applicants within another week and they hired all of us on the spot. There were about 6 other applicants. Badging process lasted 2-4 weeks, until you have your badge, you have to be with someone at all times.

Interview Questions

• What is a valuable trait to have in regards to co-worker relations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff.

Interview

A group of people sit in a room and you basically rewrite your work history and fill out a package of paperwork and you go to take your drug test then they call you back for orientation like a week later.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

She asked me about my resume, told me about the job, asked me if I thought I had the qualities they needed for the position. She asked me a lot of questions to get a feel for my personality type, because personality is much more important than skill set for this job.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I thought I could handle the stress/physical requirements of the job and how I'd handle it.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G2 Secure Staff (Columbia, MD).

Interview

The interview was done by phone, with the day and time arranged by email. I called the interviewer at the agreed on time, and we discussed my background, the company and its background, and how we could meet each other's needs. Very friendly, very informative, very casual and easy.