GHSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at GHSP

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHSP (Grand Haven, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed 1 on 2 interview with manager and HR representative. Overall a great experience, not very difficult, interviewers asked very practical questions and nothing that was aimed to confuse.

Interview Questions

• What were you most proud of accomplishing in your past internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GHSP (Grand Haven, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back interview, met hr rep asked basic questions in a very friendly was. No pressure just a conversation. Took assement that took maybe an hour. Also toured shop floor. Also met team leader again pretty laid back. All in all a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation at work and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hart, MI

Application

I interviewed at GHSP (Hart, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Hired and interviewed through Manpower. Took about 7 months to get me hired in.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHSP (Grand Haven, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an interview, took 3 or 4 tests on the computer, was offer a position a few days later, went for a drug test and physical then started the following Monday.