GL Huyett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GL Huyett

2.2

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GL Huyett (Telephone, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The hiring team interviewed me for one hour and told there will be proctored interview and than onsite. But later they send me a mail of rejection. It was not a good interview process.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GL Huyett (Minneapolis, KS) in June 2019.

Interview

Unnecessarily long. Complete waste of my time and not very professional. The CEO was a jerk and wasn't personable at all. He had a twisted way of how Human Resources worked and border lined sexually harassed me during my interview. He made the comments "You're too pretty to work here" "we have a lot of conflict in this work place" and "they would eat you right up." DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. They don't have competitive benefits, Unsure of pay scale.

Interview Questions

• They make you take an insane amount of tests (seven, i believe) and they're all just personality/aptitude tests. They are insanely long and a complete waste of time.   Answer Question

Administrative/Human Resources/Sales/Etc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GL Huyett (Minneapolis, KS).

Interview

The process is long and intense but in the end the company is doing everything it can to make sure both the company and candidate will be happy and successful in the position.

You will start by submitting an Application/Resume and a recruiter will contact you by phone to start the process. They are checking for a culture fit. If you meet the company's culture needs then it is forwarded to the department hiring manager who will likely provide another phone interview. A written/typed interview is mailed out to gauge some more information without commiting travel/time on the candidates part. If the company is still interested at this stage then they will bring you on-site for a panel interview and to take a few tests (IQ and Math). The offer can come anytime after this. If it is a higher level position then they may have a second on site with more specific testing to your position or management level assessments along with a panel interview again. Which is what I experienced.

The interviews are not overly intensive but again are about finding a culture fit and assessing your ability to do the job or to learn the required skills that may be lacking. Culture seems to the the biggest value assessed.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were just about team work/ fast paced environments/ and some job specific tasks   Answer Question

Negotiation

The benefits are mostly set and the pay has very little room for movement in the early stages but profit sharing and raises are available quarterly.

Accounting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GL Huyett (Minneapolis, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied after receiving an email through my college's career/employment services. I had two basic phone interviews before coming to an on-site panel interview. I was interviewed by a panel of 5 people, and they asked very basic questions similar to the first two interviews. After the interview I was given a tour of the facilities, and afterwards I was asked if I could stick around for some testing. I ended up taking between 6 and 7 Personality/IQ Tests, which took about four hours to complete. I was taken to lunch about halfway through the testing, however, the guy that took me didn't even eat anything which made this pretty awkward. Once I was finished with the testing all of the original HR people that I had been with all day had gone home. After being there for over 6 hours I was told that I would hear back within the week. Three weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying that I was not selected, and was not given any explanation. I spent an entire day with this company and was left waiting for a month afterwards - I would not suggest wasting your time.