GPS Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GPS Staffing Interview Questions

3.2

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GPS Staffing (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a really great phone interview and then was brought in for an in person interview. That process was very lengthy - I was given a test to see what knowledge I had of tech terms, etc., and then interviewed with the same person I met on the phone. All of that was fine, but then I met the owner of the company. I can honestly say I have never had a more uncomfortable interview experience. I was talked down to, and told that if I were to make it in the industry I would have to work harder than everyone else because it is a male dominated field. Everything in the office was beige and boring - and I didn't see anyone who looked like they enjoyed their jobs. It kind of reminded me of the movie Office Space, which in itself is a huge red flag. When I left, the owner didn't even bother to pronounce my name right (it's an easy name), so I think that was all I needed to know about the company to make an informed decision.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with three people, who would they be?   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GPS Staffing (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a difficult interview. It lasted 2 and a half hours. They gave me a grammar test (very easy), personality test and a composition (they gave me a certain problem situation and I had to respond in writing how would I solve it). Then, I had to take a typing test and work in Office Word. After all these, started the real interview. I talked with a lady from human resources and then she passed me to the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GPS Staffing.

Interview

They contacted me. Short interview. Offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonexistant

Recruiter Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GPS Staffing in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted about this position and had an interview where I met the CEO and multiple employees. They were very nice and easy to talk to. I had to complete multiple skills tests including a grammar test. Overall it was a good experience. However, I turned the position down because I would basically be doing the work of a recruiter without the pay of one.

Salary was too low