GQ Barber Lounge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at GQ Barber Lounge

Sort:

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GQ Barber Lounge (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy. Three interviews total. I was asked to meet up and was offered a position and then was never called back when I was told I'd be called with my training schedule. They took my time up and left me in the dust. DEFINATELY not genuine people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, even with experience

Barber/Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GQ Barber Lounge (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Slow interview process, 3 interviews total. one with Melody and bill had coffee talked about my personal experience in the industry. along with what GQ represents while working for GQ. Lauren gave me my second interview, we went next door where we sat down at a local restaurant. I was able to ask Lauren about her success with GQ and what it took to be successful for her. and what makes GQ different than any other barbershop out there. (which is the relationships we build with people and their experience while in our hands) My third interview was my technical haircut. I think it went really well I brought in my boss from my other job, along with a co-worker. presented to different haircuts( short fade clipper work, and a longer cut which the gentlemen had curly hair.) demonstrating the versatility in my craft.

Interview Questions