GS Engineering & Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GS Engineering & Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at GS Engineering & Construction

2.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction.

Interview

It was very easy. They didnt know english and so they asked me only very basic questions. IT was kind of really stupid. But I did score top marks in the written test but it was too easy too.

Interview Questions

• How do you transfer water from A to B?   1 Answer

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

• Pipe thickness calculation
    • Piping materials specification
    • • Pipe thickness calculation
    • Piping materials specification
    • Codes & Standard (ASME)
    • All pipe fitting
    • Pipe thickness calculation
    • Piping materials specification
    • Codes & Standard (ASME)
    • All pipe fitting

Software skills- PDS/PDMS, Navisworks , Operating system
                  Request you to do the needful & provide the suitable opportunities.

Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview is not so difficult. They have asked some questions about oil and gas. They asked about piping layout also and some of basics. Further they asked about family members also. And then they asked for salary expectation also. And then they told me about other extra benefits. Then they gave me some documents to sign for accepting offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Asme codes and standards. Piping and equipment layout. And basics of piping engineer.   1 Answer

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple interview , few technical questions
    only one interviewer ( the person whom i will report to ) and didnt get into details with regard to my professional background and education

Interview Questions

• When will you be able to join us   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cilacap, Central Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Cilacap, Central Java (Indonesia)).

Interview

The interview was super quick, there was no specific assessment, no in-depth interview. You only being tested whether you capable to use Ms Word and Excel. They gave you a table, and you required to create the same table.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

not very good

Negotiation

ok

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.

Interview

easy and not difficult for such a big company. Al lyou need to d is answer with proper manner for background check and you will have no problem. they ask for english self introduction but those who can read this will have no problem at all

Negotiation

easy

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2017.

Interview

I attended a technical interview with a senior engineer it was not more than 10 or 12 minutes, it was only 2 general questions, then contract signature, No HR interview requested.

Interview Questions

• 2 questions:
      Are you ready to work for a long working hours?
      Can you work under pressure & stress?   3 Answers

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

short listed , most about communication skills , depends on the old experience , language skills are important , some management skills are discussed , more concern about the ability of work under sterss and long hours work , also the ability of overtime work and vacation time work

Interview Questions

• about technical skills
      about management skills
      about coordination skills
      about long hour work ability and under pressure work   Answer Question

QA/QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview Environment was very cozy though but the question were based on basic work ethics mostly. All the Peoples concerned were having their head bent over issues relating to quality matters only.

Interview Questions

• integrity in quality processes during Production Process was one thing behind which the entire interview was based on.   1 Answer