GSW Marketing & Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GSW Marketing & Advertising Interview Questions

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Westerville, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to do a phone screen. The recruiter was very friendly and seemed interested in providing helpful information about the company and positions. Several weeks later I was asked to come in to do a series of 1 on 1 interviews with four different managers. Having access to four different members of the team on one day is a great opportunity except that they all asked basically the same questions. Some seemed to be mostly interested in getting inside information about what my current agency does.

Ultimately after being assured that I have all of the qualities they are looking for and told multiple times during the process that they would be in touch soon, nothing developed. Even when I followed up they would say I was still one of their top candidates. I decided to move on since I wouldn't want to work for a company that gives people the run around instead of being professional and forthright. Fast forward four months and they still have the position listed as open.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Columbus, OH).

Interview

There will be 4 people who interview and they will split it up into 30 minute interviews with each person and they will likely ask you the same questions over again. Typically these are just people you might work with and then they give their ratings to leadership and they have a further discussion together as a group when deciding

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Process is fairly standard--no surprises.

Negotiation

non negotiable first level position

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising.

Interview

Very easy interview process. I met with about 4 people, one after another, for 1/2 hour each. Standard interview questions about your background and why you want to work there, etc. I got the sense they were interviewing more for a fit into the company culture than for an actual skill set.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Columbus, OH) in December 2009.

Interview

This was a group phone interview. The interview was short and to the point. The people seemed friendly and genuine. They were easy to talk to. However the interview felt a bit formal or corporate. There was no problem answering any of my questions and I did get the information I needed. I got impression that company is more account driven rather than creative driven.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel any of their questions were too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Westerville, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed when things were done properly. 2 month process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me a range and I asked for the top. Don't ask, don't get.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview mainly focused on why I was looking to leave current company, what my interest in Acct Sup position was and type of salary I was looking for. Interviewer mentioned they were still reviewing the need for the position, and after 3 follow-up emails she still had no information from the selection team.

Interview Questions

GSW Marketing & Advertising Response

Mar 23, 2017 – VP Agency Operations

Hello. Thank you for the for taking the time to comment on your interview process. We want to create the best possible experience for every person who walks through our doors. We understand you are... More

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Columbus, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

I did a phone interview and if I was chosen from the phone interview I came into the office and did 1:1 interviews with about 5 senior level management people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about pharmaceuticals as a whole? Do you know anything scientific about them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate anything.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Westerville, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I met for thirty minutes with three different individuals in my intended department. They asked many of the usual questions regarding my experience and my interests in the work I've done and want to do. Each allowed time for and was happy to be asked questions.

Interview Questions

GSW Marketing & Advertising Response

Nov 30, 2017 – VP Human Resources

Hello. Thank you for the for taking the time to comment on your interview experience. We want to create the best possible process for every person who walks through our doors. If you have any... More

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GSW Marketing & Advertising (Newtown, PA).

Interview

Newtown HR dept follow through is the worst I have ever witnessed. Emails go unanswered, days go by between phone responses. I had no idea what was going on so I gave up and moved on.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to come in thursday?   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2016 – EVP New Business and Marketing

Not good at all. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the appropriate parties.