GaN Corp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GaN Corp

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GaN Corp (Huntsville, AL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had a virtual interview on Teams. Great time getting to know more about the company and sharing what I could do for them. I then had a in-person interview a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Can you please tell us about yourself?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GaN Corp (Fort Hood, TX)

Interview

There was a three step process which included a short phone interview, an in-person interview with a project manager to review my resume and answer a few questions on experience, and finally an informal lunch meeting with the program manager and two other project managers to talk about experience and job expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience as a planner... How did you deal with unexpected developments on the road to execution?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Huachuca, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GaN Corp (Fort Huachuca, AZ) in Dec 2009

Interview

No real interview as roll over from existing contract. The only discuss was with Dr Kim over how much the salary and benefits would drop from the prior government contractor as GaN incorrectly bid the contract.

Interview Questions
  • How much for a salary cut would I consider.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Huachuca, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GaN Corp (Fort Huachuca, AZ) in Mar 2009

Interview

Made me feel comfortable the entire time, relaxed environment. I only had 1 interview

RSS Feed</>Embed