Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruwī (Oman)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Ruwī (Oman)) in April 2015.

Interview

Excellent professional method for interview i really enjoyed it and like the professional way in which they ask me about the technical field and lot of things that i again learned from that interview. and i feel that education will help you in every sphere of life regarding the professional career.and overall i really liked it.

Interview Questions

• Basic education and then all the theory of Engineering and then my professional experience   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Muscat (Oman)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a cordial event. The interviewer was aware of the subject and able to communicate clearly his requirements, helping to place myself correctly. The process was focussed on skills. However, they were also particular about the personality and how best the selected person can fit in the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain how I can add value to the company   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG.

Interview

First an aptitude test having both technical and general questions were asked.As i passed in that I was called for Interview. Interview was friendly and questions were asked from our area of interest. Both HR type and technical type of question were asked. Questions can be like introduce yourself, why you like this subject, they may ask to write down some answers in a paper.

Interview Questions

• Explain stress starin diagram and to show the yeild point.
      Why did you choose civilengineering   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go for the hjob. Life is a bit hard over there but Galfar is the largest construction company in Oman.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Muscat (Oman)).

Interview

Initial communications - Called for an Interview after posting an application for the job.
    Written Test - selected in the written test as a screening process before personal interview
    Personal Interview - With a panel of Executives of company
    Second and Final Interview - with Executive Vice President of Strategic Business Unit and HR

Interview Questions

• Was asked to explain the experience of any project which should have been the most challenging till date and how I handled the situation.
      Why should i be preferred over others and should be hired for this position ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary along with other benefits like free food and family accommodation etc.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (New Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

only one interview which can happen directly with the company or with the consultant.first you will receive a mail from consultant and then consultant will fix a time for the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation and they won't give good salary.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took around 4 weeks

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in November 2010.

Interview

cv can be forwarded first , then as per the requirement they will call for for interview with project director and then planning manager . Apart from ther are interviews at different places .

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Hiring is done through agents, newspaper ads, job portals as well as the Company website. ideal candidates will either be called to attend a interview in person or a telephonic interview. If successful the company immediately issues an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came in as a fresher from a Campus placement, so I was issued with a fixed structure.

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in December 2008.

Interview

advertisment

Interview Questions

• Deep in to subject conserned and your experience   2 Answers

Negotiation

fist with the department head
    Then with MD