Game Circus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Game Circus

Game Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Game Circus (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Very long interview process consisting of a short phone interview with the office manager, three part programming test, an hour long technical Skype interview with several Game Circus programmers covering the programming test answers, and a day long on site interview to see how you mesh with current employees. Everyone at Game Circus involved in the interview process was very polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• Explain answers on the programming test in further detail.   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Game Circus (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

There was a lengthy test to fill out before the interview. I got an in person interview and right away they started with more computer science test questions. It was a real turn off. They did not even ask me about my resume or previous projects.

I wore a suit and it was warm and humid in their office. Most people in their office had on shorts and t-shirts. Their office was cramped and very badly laid out. Overall, it was just gross. The building did not have an address on it, and the entrance to the lobby downstairs smelled like cigarette smoke.

Interview Questions

• How would a customer know that you have a memory leak? No platform or programming language specified. They were not good at interviewing at all.   1 Answer