Gameworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gameworks

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gameworks (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Quick, simple. Total of 10 questions and a walkthrough. This interview process seemed to cover just the bare minimum regarding qualifications, and should have been viewed as a warning versus an interview. The job was as simple as the interview process, however, so I suppose it was fitting.

Interview Questions

• Where have I worked before?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gameworks (Chesapeake, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Short interview, asked my availability and how much i need to make each week. Hiring process was very sorry I called, asked when to apply, went in the next day, got hired

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a restaurant before   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gameworks in June 2012.

Interview

I applied in person. I had one interview and was hired on the spot. I was asked very vague and general questions and responded well to them, such as what do you do in your spare time? why do you want to work here?

Negotiation

no negotiation

Gamefloor/Bowling Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gameworks (Long Beach, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The process involved meeting two managers and then the main manager. Very easy going and had a fun filled interview. I met with the two managers first and they just asked simple questions about previous job experience and what is going on in my current life. Later they gave me different scenarios of things that may happen when I work there and what would I do.

Game Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gameworks (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I have arrived at the venue an hour early with my significant other to play some billiards prior to my scheduled interview. 10 minutes before my appointment, I have approached the front desk letting them know I have arrived for a job interview. The employee at the desk used a walkie talkie to notify a manager. He lead me to a table at their restaurant. I had to wait about 5 minutes for the interviewer to arrive. He asked me about my previous employment & experiences. Apparently I'm exactly what they were looking for. With no hesitation, I was hired on the spot. The questions they asked were about how you can deal with customer service when a guest is being difficult. Your experiences at restaurants & what you like about that certain place. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the workplace & are not just in it for the money. They also look for someone who can easily be cross trained. If you have great customer service skills, some technical background, & leading attributes, you will succeed & be hired. Always smile, some eye contact (don't let them wander), listen, & be excited! Always ask a question, let them know you are interested in working. Such as "What's an average day working here?" They will be happy to answer that question.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Gameworks?   1 Answer