Gamut InfoSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gamut InfoSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at Gamut InfoSystems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamut InfoSystems

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gamut InfoSystems (Kolkata (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

-Wait for long time(as usual)
    -2 or 3 rounds
    -They might call you for last round of interview and say interviewer is busy ,you'll be call another time and then you might not get another call
    -Unsystematic interview process

Interview Questions

I did not decline,they offered me a different post than the one I've applied for.They call me 3 days for the interview.2nd day it was 10mins interview and 3rd day they said that the interviewer is busy so'll not be able to take the interview,they'll contact me later(Grrrrr....why isn't the process scheduled )

ERP Implementor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gamut InfoSystems (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There was simple process, I received a call from employer and had given telephonic interview. Interviewer asked me some basic question about my current job and personal.
    Everything was okay for me. nothing was difficult. and after few days, I got another call from HR to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions