Cover image for Gate Gourmet

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Gate Gourmet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 145 of over 145 interviews

In Person8%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

Entrevista com a analista de RH juntamente com o supervisor setorial, perguntas coerentes, os entrevistadores de deixam muito a vontade, uma entrevista aonde os entrevistadores lhe deixam muito a vontade tem uma fluidez melhor.

Interview Questions
  • Me descreve suas experiências profissionais no decorrer de sua trajetória?
    1 Answer

Gate Gourmet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet

Interview

Just signed paperwork and was hired . Took a mouth swab drug test and was working the next day after my orientation ….. there wasn’t a interview that was the first clue that the job was going to be a hot mess

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Aurora, CO) in Aug 2022

Interview

I went to their local recruiting site. Filled out some on-line forms on background and job history so they could do a background check. They gave me a form to take to a lab and get a free drug screening and I was hired. Very easy. They will train you.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I had a driver's license, could I pass a background check and drug screen and would I show up for work.

Gate Gourmet

Application

I interviewed at Gate Gourmet

Interview

After several phone discussions regarding salary requirements, I was brought in for a face to face. The interviews went well and They were very straightforward with the expectations. Made a bait and switch offer. I get hat these things happen but usually not with recruitment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Frankfurt am Main) in May 2022

Interview

Zu Beginn wurde das Unternehmen und die Stelle vorgestellt. Anschließend ging das Gespräch um mich selbst. Dabei wurden Standard fragen abgefragt, anschließend wurden weitere Fragen gestellt die zeigen , dass man sich im voraus mit meiner Person beschäftigt hat

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (SeaTac, WA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a phone screening, where having skills in Excel was the only real qualification checked. She made sure to let me know it was not a fancy office job but that I'd have a desk in a warehouse environment. Followed with an interview scheduled about a week later on site with management. I was waiting for 40 minutes, was then taken back by a different person than who I was told would be with me, and interviewed with the HR manager. She was very informative about the position, but she was rushing after being late and did most of the talking, telling me about the company and position. I asked questions that showed I was knowledgeable about the software and procedures involved with this position, and we talked about it for some time, with me volunteering information about myself, my experience, my goals, and why I saw the company as a good fit, since she didn't ask many questions. She then told me about other open positions with the company that I might also be qualified for. It was not until the end of the interview that she mentioned the schedule being irregular and requiring weekends. For the job I applied for and was interested in, AND the other positions she mentioned. She then also mentioned several job openings that didn't require weekend work, but then noted that they'd already been offered to other candidates. I pretty much walked away feeling like my time had been majorly wasted over something that should have been mentioned in the job description or by the recruiter. I did not feel like my skills were evaluated, and was not even given time with the manager for the position or others related to the position. I thanked her for her time after letting her know I was not available on weekends, and agreeing to keep in touch if other positions without weekend work hours come up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process was just like any other interview process for most jobs. They would ask you basic questions to see if you're qualified. Depending on your answers, they may even initiate a conversation regarding the workplace and the industry as a whole.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Orlando, FL) in May 2021

Interview

Very easy and straightforward and relaxed. The manager was very easy to talk to and was very informative about the position and benefits. When I was finished I had a job offer that I accepted

Interview Questions
  • Do you possess a current and valid CDL

Gate Gourmet

Application

I interviewed at Gate Gourmet

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch lief sehr gut organisiert ab und alle offenen Fragen wurden beantwortet. Zudem sind die Gehälter im Durchschnitt höher als bei den meisten in der Branche. Jetzt ist noch abzuwarten auf die Antwort

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gate Gourmet

Application

I interviewed at Gate Gourmet

Interview

Envío de curriculum, entrevista con Recursos Humanos, entrevista con el responsable del área, oferta de la empresa y respuesta. Todo el proceso ha durado más o menos un mes

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia previa, conocimientos técnicos sobre el puesto en cuestión, razones por el interés en el puesto
Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Interviews

Gate Gourmet Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gate Gourmet as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.18 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Equipment Assembler and Food Assembler rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Dishwasher and Food Preparer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gate Gourmet takes an average of 22 days when considering 138 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Food Preparer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Food Assembler roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gate Gourmet according to 138 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.20%