Gateway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gateway Interview Questions

2.8

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gateway (Kingston, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was 2 1/2 hours. I was very honest. The lady said I would hear from someone. I definitely qualified for the position. The woman asked me all the necessary questions. I had worked in a residential for 9 years. She also had me do a case note. Then she said that I would definitely hear back from human resources. No one ever called. Its been over a month.

Interview Questions

• Asked about getting into trouble with the law.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gateway (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

it was pretty simple process.The interview process i faced was pretty same in most of the companies i applied..first got a phone call, the interviewer asked pretty simple questions and after that i was called on site for further interview.

Pest Control Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Since I was working in new industry, from working in a office to more of a retail environment , the interview stress on customer service and dealing with customers face to face.

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gateway.

Interview

I was hired at the time of merger and relocation - kind of haphazard - but was simple and quick - first HR screening, then the Hiring manager's phone call and finally on-site interview with the team

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gateway (Washington, DC).

Interview

Personal Networking was the key. Recommendations from former employer and community reputation opened the doors. Simple interview with the Director before finalizing the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Internet (This was in 1992)   1 Answer

Negotiation

None really.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway (Newark, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was quick easy the management was very nice let me know a lot about the company, they let me know all the rules and let me know they are looking for you guys willing to work and work hard within the company.
    Want you to feel like you can build a career here. The interview was really quick and easy didn't really ask me a question I just gave us a lot of information.
    They just really said I'm looking for someone to be proactive that's going to greet the passengers and always keep your smile.............
    The company really didn't say much about the job I really learned a lot being on the field.
    We have one week training to walk around to get an idea how everything works.
    They gave us a test at the end of see how well that everybody listen and follow directions.

Interview Questions

• How can I better the company/ why should I hire me   1 Answer

IP Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gateway (Sioux City, IA) in January 2012.

Interview

Responded to ad. They flew me to SC and interviewed w GC, other attorneys and a few managers; nice tour of facility including massive sales customer service operation as well as production

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Job fair for large group of potential employees was selected and went on to a immediate one on one. Called back 1 week later with few questions from upper management, 1 week had accepted offer

Interview Questions

• What skills benefit company   1 Answer

Human Resources Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Gateway (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2008.

Interview

Standard process. They have outsourced most US jobs.

Interview Questions

• Would you step and help operations with the inventory process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They worked with me a little.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway.

Interview

First phone interview. Then in person.
    If you are qualified, a second interview is set up with the top managers.
    Each interview takes about half an hour to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions:
      What do you know about our company.
      Why do you want to work for us.
      Why do you think you are the right candidate.
      etc...