Geller Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geller Group

Tech Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geller Group (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone call from one of their HR managers to come in. She was very sweet and made me feel more at ease, seemed more like a conversation than an interview. Then she said to wait that I will be interviewed by a VP and a Teach lead, and a lead dispatcher. Basically asked me what I did in my current companies. Didn't ask me any technical questions, just asked what type of experience I had. Seems like I didn't have much of the 'technical background' they were looking for even though they all seemed to enjoy speaking with me which is fine. Only problem I noticed that could be an issue if someone worked here was the multiple types of managers that exists in this company, communication might clash with one another. Besides, that the company seemed like a great atmosphere to work in.

Interview Questions

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Geller Group (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with HR and another interview with a prospective colleague. The interview with HR was very professional and focused on my skills and experience, The interview with the prospective colleague was odd as I had the impression that he was trying to convince me not to join. The description that he gave me from the job was very different from the job description that I had received and seemed far less interesting. Also he criticized one of my former employers, for which I felt quite uncomfortable.
    Also, talking later to some acquaintances at Bloomberg, I had the impression that they had upsold the role of Geller within Bloomberg.

Interview Questions