General Plasma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Plasma Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Plasma

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Plasma (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The interview was with the owner John. He asked a number of standard interview questions. He also has you look at a blueprint and explain it. The next step was a test on Solidworks where he gives you a component and you have to create an engineering drawing. After that he took me around the complex and showed me their set-up.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you were successful in your life.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at General Plasma (Tucson, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Basic phone interview and then in person interview, in person was at a table with the own and the with a few more guys as it went on. There was a solidworks test as well. It was easy though. They extended an offer right after that. Not much else to say it was very basic interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too crazy, they try to drill down on something you say you know about and see if you are lying or not.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer