Genesis Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 318 of over 318 interviews

In Person11%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

A call with a group of other candidates, with a section specifically as an interview and then talking with the other members of the team. I may not have chosen the correct company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this placement
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

It’s great and the the recruiter is super helpful in the hiring process. I can’t wait to further my career with this company. I’m not sure even what else to say, filling the 30 word minimum requirement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

41.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Genesis Healthcare~33727
Join the conversation on

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Basic interview and meet with current management and staff. No complex questions. Very relaxed interview process at local building. No clinical questions and was given an offer during the initial interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

A pretty standard process. Recruit led to interview online led to interview in person led to comms via email led to offer led to job :) I'm sure every individual facility is a little different though.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Interviewer was late. Was not friendly or forthcoming with information about the company, benefits of what they were about. Seemed uninterested and not knowledgeable. Salary was not discussed and interviewer did not provide a tour if facilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare in Aug 2021

Interview

It took almost 1 month process from the online application to the first day of employment. Everyone is accommodating. The facility implements mask mandate and practice social distancing. They offer a good starting pay. Benefits are yet to be discussed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Great interview . Very thorough and got to know the company. The DOR took the time to take me around the building which was very nice. I was able to tour the therapy gym as well and meet the current staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Simple, short, easy with a comfortable atmosphere. a casual conversation with past experiences, passion in nursing, expected salary. Able to meet HR right after interview to set up the next process after being offered and accepted a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Concord, NH)

Interview

Could not bother to contact and let me know the position was already filled even though they knew I was taking time from my current job for the interview. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Denver, CO)

Interview

Interview was very thorough. Interviewer really wanted to make sure that you were a fit for the job, even gave great life advice. Made sure you understood what was expected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 318 Interviews

Genesis Healthcare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Genesis Healthcare as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.25 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Occupational Therapist and CNA roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Genesis Healthcare takes an average of 17 days when considering 319 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Licensed Practical Nurse roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Genesis Healthcare according to 319 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.90%