GenoLogics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GenoLogics Interview Questions

Interviews at GenoLogics

3.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GenoLogics in December 2014.

Interview

A talented group of Individuals that are invested in ensuring that only the best and the brightest are brought on board to fill open positions. My overall experience with the interview process was a pleasurable and intense one. I found the interviewers to be open, direct and concise about the roles and existing and future challenges in a growth company.

Interview Questions

• What risk do I have by hiring you to be a part of the company?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GenoLogics (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It's a 40min in-person interview. I need to finish a coding question on paper first. Then there were 2 interviewers asking me some behavior questions and some questions about basic data structure like immutability, protected and inheritance.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GenoLogics (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Had several telephone interviews with various future colleagues in various roles to see if was a skill and personality fit. First one was with the manager of the team, then a colleague doing the same role, finally with 2 colleagues doing a different role but who would work very closely with. Once knew successful, had several follow up conversations with the then finance director about negotiation on salary before gained offer from HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about the role you currently do   1 Answer
    • How do you handle difficult customers   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GenoLogics.

Interview

Consisted of two interviews back to back, one was semi-technical, no coding questions, but technology questions. After this was followed by another interview with HR, which was a classic behavioural interview. I believe they ask coding questions in interviews now though.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Describe a malleable object (can't remember the exact term used, OO programming question).   Answer Question

Integrations Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GenoLogics (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Throughout the process my main contact was an informative and helpful talent & culture specialist.

1. Phone screening interview with very friendly product owner.

2. Two to three hour tech test administered over Skype.

After the interviews they offered a debrief call to explain why I wasn't being chosen for the position. It included a very detailed explanation of the criteria used for my evaluation. I also learned how I can improve for future applications.

Overall, a positive experience.