Genuine Parts Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company

Interview

A three-interview process meeting with everyone on the team to see how well I got with their team. The first was with the team manager, then I met with software engineers, and then senior software engineers.

Interview Questions
  • What I was looking for in a job?
    Answer Question

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company

Interview

The interview was a behavioral Interview. The interviewers are very friendly. The conversation is two-way and not very formal. It was a good experience. The questions are common questions and it went like a casual conversation with friends.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Very casual phone interview, there may have been a more difficult technical interview down the road but they chose not to pursue me as a candidate due to some logistical issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter in which she asked me behavioral questions and some questions about past experiences. She also explained what are the next steps in the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become a software engineer?

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company

Interview

Dans un premier temps il y’a un entretien qui se déroule avec une personne en charge du recrutement puis un deuxième. 2 entretiens qui ce sont très bien déroulés avec des personnes pleines de compétences et de qualités

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company in Aug 2021

Interview

Great experience, HR really goes to bat for you to help find a role if they believe you will be an asset to the team. Very straight forward and easy to understand process without asking you to jump through 100 hoops.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company

Interview

I had one interview by the manager that I would directly report to. The hiring manager reviewed the candidates with the security leadership and project stakeholders and they made a decision and informed me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process began with a personality assessment. This was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-person interview with 4 separate directors of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to decide between two options and how you arrived at your decision.

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company

Interview

I applied on the external GPC website. I then had a screening in which the recruiter called me and talked for about fifteen minutes. I received an invitation to interview through Microsoft teams several days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genuine Parts Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Genuine Parts Company in Feb 2021

Interview

Two rounds. The first was a phone call with HR - basic questions about your skillset and prior experiences. The second round was with your department's management over a zoom call - more specific questions asking for examples where you previously demonstrated the skills needed for the job you are applying for..

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you oversaw a process or product and made changes to improve it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews

Genuine Parts Company Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Genuine Parts Company as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Accounts Payable Supervisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Delivery Driver roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Genuine Parts Company takes an average of 35 days when considering 45 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Store Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 90 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Genuine Parts Company according to 45 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.47%