Geometric Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometric Software Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geometric Software Solutions

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by technical questions on function, and finally client interview and thats it. I was called by phone and was asked few questions before I was called by telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Suppose we dont hire you even though you fit all of our needs, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate since the experience of hiring itself was so good.

Software Engineer for C++ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First round was a written round, in which they asked questions related to C++ concepts. If you would have had hands on on C++ you could easily answer those questions.

Questions comprises of C++ class object concepts, like those of classes, inheritence, stl, storage specifiers. There were certain questions where they asked entire diagramatic representation of relationship between classes. There were certain questions related to output of code also.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions in the test, but style of test I found something different. It was completely a theory kind of paper in which you were supposed to explain each concept on paper.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions.

Interview

It was easy and aptitude based.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sangli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Sangli, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

1.Aptitude test consisting of mainly aptitude ,logical & geometry related questions.
    2.No particular branch related questions are asked.
    3.Interview is quite tough, questions from all 4 yrs subjects are asked.Another important emphasis is on geometrical concepts.
    4.HR is normal.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was telephonic and interview was very nice and asked relevant questions
    There was inital HR verification round , then a tech round over phone , then a face to face round which is mixed of Tech and Hiring manager round. Then final HR round for salary details. If you prepair well for the technical rounds then you can be through

Interview Questions

• they asked basic concepts of programming language and some of the tricky question on C++, but overally they help you understand the problem and discuss your solution rather then just saying ans is incorrect.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I had 2 rounds, aptitude test and an interview. Aptitude test was a bit tough and interview was pretty straight forward. Being a fresher I was asked about my final year and other projects I did in my engineering. I was asked some basic behavioral questions as well. And also some puzzles.

Interview Questions

• What was my BE Final year project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amravati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Amravati (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

I went through the Campus Interview process. The aptitude test was quite challenging but the interview process was quite comfortable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Pune (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic considering that this was my first job.
    The questions asked were what a Mechanical Engg should know from learning in college.
    Quite a bit about spatial imagination ability, ability to solve puzzles and other questions related to mathematical ability and interests etc.

Negotiation

no negotiation took place, offer was made offer was excepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geometric Software Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

1. Company presentation by the company representatives
    2. Test for an hour (includes Geometry, analytical thinking, logical abilities, Fundamentals of programming).
    3. First round of interview (Geometry and analytical skills along with spoken communication and behavioral competency).
    4. Technical round of interview (Programming basics, analytical skills, logical skills, puzzles, lateral thinking).
    5. Results and invitation to share the appointment letters, expectation out of the candidate.

Negotiation

Yes. No problem over here. Need to have good negotiation skills.