Cover image for Georgia Cyber Academy

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Georgia Cyber Academy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Cyber Academy

Georgia Cyber Academy

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy

Interview

Can be a little slow but typical school counselor interview. Nothing out of the ordinary/ not trick questions. Know your work style and how you will manage your day and how you will deal with challenges

Interview Questions
  • Experience in a virtual setting
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2022

Interview

Had two interviews and never heard back??? Sent an email and still no response. I interviewed with a panel of three people and thought it went really well. They seemed to like me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Georgia Cyber Academy? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Georgia Cyber Academy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Georgia Cyber Academy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy

Interview

After submitting my resume to the job posting, I was contacted via email approx. 3 weeks later and was sent information on completing an OnDemand Interview - one way video interview w/ 3-4 questions to respond to. You had about 3 min to respond per question. I completed the one way video interview and answered the questions within the time limit. I did not hear back with any follow-up so it’s safe to say, GCA selected another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2021

Interview

There were three interviews. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I received prompt feedback and directions on how to proceed to the next step in the process. The interview process was very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe why I chose to apply to this role.

Georgia Cyber Academy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was conducted by five other educators. Questions ranged from topics about instructional practices to behavior concerns. They also asked for a sample lesson to be presented and walked through. The process took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How have you resolved conflict with current or past administrators?

Georgia Cyber Academy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy in Jun 2021

Interview

first interview over the phone was easy, short, and straight to the point. Only took 15 minutes. interviewer was nice and sent me over to the next round of interviews to be reviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Q: background and certification Q: what is your old coworkers and supervisors least and most liked quality about you. Q: why are you a good fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

was contacted for a job interview only for the qualifications to not match the job i applied for. The interview invitation said not to respond if I did not have a certificate because it was require. the job description made no mentions of this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview with multiple people virtually and then follow up phone interview. They were not very professional or sure of what interview questions to ask. They did not mention that they are seeking mainly those with teacher certificates.

Interview Questions
  • What did I expect from a virtual job?

Anonymous Employee in Castleton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process has multiple phases but they provide you with lots of information about the school that was insightful. You must enter information about references, view meetings from classes at the school, and view a webinar about the school expectations

Interview Questions
  • The asked about past experience, your professional views, and the technical experience that you have

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia Cyber Academy (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Quick and painless. Expected questions and friendly interviewers. You meet through zoom on camera. It is very laid back and you are free to ask questions and show your personality. They don’t ask for any demos or anything other than work related and experience questions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about experience, strengths, challenging times, and what makes you a good fit.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews

Georgia Cyber Academy Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Georgia Cyber Academy as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Virtual Teacher and Student Advocate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Leadership and Fsl roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Georgia Cyber Academy takes an average of 18.25 days when considering 27 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Virtual Teacher had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Online Teacher roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 63 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Georgia Cyber Academy according to 27 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.58%