Georgia Southern University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.3

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied within the window stated on their website. Contacted within a few days of the closing date and scheduled interview for the next week. Fairly standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with pressure from others, either inside or outside of the department, to alter your findings?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, Conference call, On campus-interview with presentation. Met with multiple employees in the office and was introduced. Presented on a topic dealing with admissions in front of office. Got a tour of campus.

Interview Questions

• When has there been a time when you've had to work with others and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very informal process of meeting with your department supervisors. Minimal questions about previous employment, and no surprising or silly questions but they spent a lot of time discussing ongoing projects and making sure that the employee understands how to balance work and class attendance.

Interview Questions

• What is your class schedule?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a comfortable process. The person that interviewed me was qualified and extremely professional and nice. She was prepared for the interview and was not late. The interviewing session last roughly 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How will this position help with my future career aspirations   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then was called in for an interview. The interview was pretty straight forward. They called me to the store and I went into one of the back rooms for an interview. They went over my resume and asked me about how well do I work with others. They also asked if I had any experience as a cashier as well if I ever worked in eagle dinning before.

Grad Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Emailing the department chair and being scheduled by the administrative assistant. Then the interview took place on the scheduled day. The interviewer was nice and polite. I was told what my responsibilities would be and hours if I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weaknesses   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by phone to do an interview. I came in and interviewed with one of the managers who was really sweet and pleasant. After interviewing, I got a phone call saying I got the job and telling me when to come in for orientation and training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Student Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

A manager sat me down at an empty table in Land rum, and asked to ensure that all the information on my sheet was correct. She asked me a few questions and after the questions when I could start.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work?   1 Answer
    • Has there been a situation where you can remember following direct order for safety.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with several parties during the interview process which included the search committee, a secondary committee, and several individuals. All were professional, asked relevant questions and seemed interested in my professional endeavors.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

First round: Phone interview
    Standard questions. Nothing surprising.

Second round: Campus visit involved presenting on a topic sent earlier, meeting with various administrators and interviewing with search committee. Nothing surprising or incredibly challenging here. Good opportunity to see campus, and visit facilities/coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Asked to prepare presentation on topic directly relating to my understanding on role and my vision for the role.   1 Answer