Gibson Oilfield Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gibson Oilfield Services

Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granbury, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gibson Oilfield Services (Granbury, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Ask for what you really will settle for plus a few dollars. After 6 months ask for what you want again and then leave it alone until annual. Appearance is very important to owners even though we are laid back on a norm. So I would definetly clean up for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for $##.## an hour?   1 Answer
    • Would you consider another position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will make an offer or ask you to make one. It depends on their mood I think.

Trucker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gibson Oilfield Services (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Nightmare. It was atotal nightmare. The edmonton office lost all my paperwork and then blamed it on a good man who works for the company and then blamed it on another good man who works for the compnay and then said I pissed the person off who was really to blame for the screw up that cost me and another man so much money and time.

Interview Questions

• They lost all my paperwork and blamed it on a trucker and a man who works there in management. Now they say, it might take months for me to get into the course, and that's so I will not work there and they can cover up thier mistake of losing my paperwork.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The edmonton office is a nightmare of management who cannot do thier jobs and blame it on truckerS AND MANAGEMENT IN OTHER PLACES IN GIBSONS.