GigaMonster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GigaMonster

Community Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GigaMonster (Marietta, GA).

Interview

I got an email from the hiring manager within 10 minutes of submitting my resume on LinkedIn asking me to come in for an interview. No phone interview prior.
    During the interview, the hiring manager took me to one of their private phone rooms and asked me NOTHING about my experience, background, skills... Instead, they asked about where I live, if I like traveling, if I'm married... Really inappropriate questions so it was really awkward. They also dropped F bombs during the interview. So professional.
    When they gave me the office tour, everyone ignored me and seemed annoyed to say hello. Two of the people I met had just started within the past week which I thought was odd.
    I declined an offer to come back because I would have to travel weekly and they're nothing but a glorified internet provider for apartment communities - with zero infrastructure or professionalism.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GigaMonster (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Saw the job posted on LinkedIn. After submitting my resume, quickly got a phone call and then asked to come in for in-person interview. Met several managers, and then asked back to meet with CEO. Offer took a while because of a recent merger and had to be approved by the new Board of Directors, but that was communicated so there was no issues.

Interview Questions