Gillette Stadium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.2

Pro Shop Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The Process was pretty straightforward from application to hiring. Speaking specifically about the interview process; the hiring manager was friendly, competent, and welcoming. The atmosphere enabled myself and the manager to get a feel for each other and determine whether or not we would be a good fit for each other in our respective positions.

Interview Questions

• What would be the hours I would be able to work and would I be flexible if I was needed.   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium in September 2015.

Interview

I applied directly through the Gillette website and waited about a week before I was scheduled for an online interview with a computer generated question and answer series. The interview process was great but I never heard back from anyone regarding next steps. I even reached out directly to the hiring manager with no response. It is respectful to atleast send a computer generated response to someone who took time out of their day to answer questions online. Not a fan of the lack of communication at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better on a team or alone?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium.

Interview

Open interview situation where there were about 5 different employees conducting interviews and you went to whichever one was available next. The lady I interviewed with was super friendly and welcoming and just kind of explained the job further and asked me how my experience would fit with that job. I was offered the job right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What previous experiences would help you succeed in this position   Answer Question

Beer Hawker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foxboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium (Foxboro, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Alright so i already had a friend who had the job. i filled out an online application and they emailed me soon afterward to let me know that they're holding interviews during a job fair. i expected it to be difficult to get since it's selling beer at pats games, but it certainly was not. i'm in high school and they still only asked me a couple of very basic questions and then explained to me what i would be doing during the games. one thing i will say is that i probably stood out by wearing a polo and khakis, which is something i thought was expected, but there were many people being interviewed who were simply wearing street clothes. So look presentable and smile - basic interview qualities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's 5 bucks an hour plus tips

Club Concessions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium.

Interview

It was an interview process where a bunch of tables were set up in the club house and around 10 employees were interviewing candidates. The questions were fairly simple, behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Event Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gillette Stadium.

Interview

Apply online and show up at a job fair where a current supervisor interviews you. Depending on the supervisor, you may get a great experience of what Gillette is like, or (like me) you may get a bad interviewer who makes you rethink working at the stadium.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation what so ever.