Glass Lewis & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glass Lewis & Co Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.4

Proxy Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co.

Interview

It's quick, just about 20-30 minutes. The interviewers were very friendly and willing to walk you through the job details. There will be also a test for your linguistic capability too.

Temporary Proxy Research Assistant, French Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied and waited over two months to be called back for an interview. Once I interviewed, the process moved along swiftly and I was hired within two weeks. There was a translation to be done during the interview, which was challenging for someone with no background in Financial services

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job ? What do you understand of the description ?   Answer Question

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

easy Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. positive friendly interview, very personable and approachable . goood . very good

Research Associate (Chinese Team) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview took about an hour, beginning with an half hour Chinese reading comprehension assessment and followed by an in-person interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly and were very helpful in explaining the work of their teams. Turned down the offer eventually because it was only short term, otherwise I would've loved to work there. The process took about two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Was very straight forward. Went to the office, talked to Zac and Liping, went through almost everything on my resume. They are very nice and decent listeners who didn't try to make me awkward at all, no hard questions.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly inteviewers. 3 people greeted me. First, We went over my CV. Education, experince etc. They explained me the job and how the procedure would work. They asked some behavioural questions as usual and then questions about the firm and the position. We chatted quite a while after the interview. Looks like quite fun people to work with!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Future plans? Why dou you think you are compatible for this position?   Answer Question

Proxy Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Took an online diagnostic test for three positions and got called for an in-person interview for two of them. I thought the interviews went really well, both sets of interviewers were friendly and seemed to think I would be a good fit. Alas, never heard back from them so I can't really say what went wrong. Very unprofessional to leave your shortlisted applicants in the dark.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was fairly easy. the questions were very general and easy. one of the questions was about what type of research I had done in the past. another question was about what my dream job was. the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 face-to-face, Simple questions, not overly long, go over resume and how it'll apply to role.
    They didn't talk a lot in detail about the details of the job which is a bit of a trap.
    Recommend asking as many questions about the role as you can.

Interview Questions

• How would you would deal with serious client issues/how would you react when things go wrong.   1 Answer

Proxy Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glass Lewis & Co.

Interview

The interview is pretty easy, they tell you about the job and pretty much let you know that it's boring, can get tedious, and you work 12+ hours during proxy season. Afterwards you take an exam which is fairly long and extremely dry and boring (shows you what the day to day will be like at the company). The office environment is quiet...not many people and the young people that are there were quite unprofessional (talking loudly and cussing while I was taking my exam).

Not enough salary